59 Heritage | Condo in Bangkok
Condominium Building in Bangkok
No Featured Property Found!
59 Heritage is a residential condominium project developed by Thai Factory Development. 59 Heritage was completed in October 2009. The condominium complex is comprised of two buildings that hosts a total of 226 units across 12 floors. 59 Heritage is conveniently located inside Soi Sukhumvit 39, close to Phrom Phong BTS station.
24-hr security, lobby, parking, fitness center, garden/BBQ, sauna, pool and playground. This great condominium is an attractive proposition for people seeking a location close to the center of Bangkok.
Single floor or duplex:
- 1 bedroom: 26-46 sq.m
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (40-69 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (86 sq.m)
- Patumkongka School, located within 590 m away (approximately 8 minutes by foot)
- Bangkok Prep International School – 810 m (10 minutes by foot)
- Charoen Wut Witthaya School – 860 m (4 minutes by car)
- Wisan Wit School – 920 m (4 minutes by car)
- Melodies Internation Kindergarten – 980 m (4 minutes by car)
- Thep Tharin Hospital
- Sukhumvit Hospital
- Kluay Nam Thai Hospital
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital
- Prommitr Hospital.
- MaxValu Department Store (Ekkamai) is 690 m away (approximately 8 minutes by foot)
- The Horizon – 760 m (9 minutes by foot)
- Fifty-Fifth Plaza Shopping Center – 820 m (10 minutes by foot)
- Park Lane – 1 km (4 minutes by car)
- MaxValu Tanjai – 1.4 km (6 minutes by car)
- BTS Thong Lor
- BTS Ekkamai
- At Narong Toll Plaza Expressway
- Tha Ruea Toll Plaza Expressway