The Sukhothai Residences | Condo in Bangkok
The Sukhothai Residences
Condominium Building in Bangkok
No Featured Property Found!
The Sukhothai Residences is a residential condominium project developed by HKR International. The Sukhothai Residences was completed in June 2010. The condominium complex is comprised of one building that hosts a total of 196 units across 41 floors. The Sukhothai Residences is conveniently located at Sathorn Soi 1.
50m Swimming pool, 12-meter kid’s swimming pool, and the Floating Pavilion building with a Poolside Juice Bar, Jacuzzi tub, Sauna, Gym, Sauna, Yoga Shala and play-room for kids. There is also a Tennis court. There is also a lounge on the 34th floor with a small pantry with drinks. 24 hour security and concierge service.
- 1 Bedroom, the unit area starts from 88-123 sq.m. (12 units)
- 2 Bedrooms, the unit area starts from 113-163 sq.m. (81 units)
- 3 Bedrooms, the unit area starts from 196-286 sq.m. (63 units)
- 4 Bedrooms, the unit area starts from 321-337 sq.m. (31 units)
- Penthouse, the unit area starts from 429-1,183 sq m (9 units)
All the rooms in the project are fully-fitted.
- Management College, Mahidol University, located within 360 m away (approximately 5 minutes by foot)
- Mae Fa Luang University – 850 m (9 minutes by car)
- Sangruengsuksa Kindergarten – 880 m (7 minutes by car)
- Saint Louis College – 930 m (7 minutes by car)
- Saint Louis Health Management School – 960 m (7 minutes by car)
- St. Louis Hospital
- Chulalongkorn Hospital
- Thaksin Hospital
- BNH Hospital
- Bang Rak Hospital
- The City Viva is 690 m away (approximately 9 minutes by foot)
- Tesco Lotus – 1.7 km (9 minutes by car)
- U Center – 1.8 km (8 minutes by car)
- River City Shopping Center – 2.4 km (9 minutes by car)
- Tops Supermarket (River City) – 2.4 km (9 minutes by car)
- BTS Chong Nonsi
- BTS Sala Daeng
- MRT SI Lom
- Sathorn Toll Plaza Expressway
- Surawong Toll Plaza Expressway